Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gray Concrete Thin Crack Filler, 32 oz. Size, Coverage: 25 sq. ft.
- Item # 3FE75
- Mfr. Model # UPCCFQ
- UNSPSC # 30111601
- Catalog Page # 3130
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item Concrete Thin Crack Filler
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Size 32 oz.
- Container Type Bottle
- Coverage 25 sq. ft.
- VOC Not Specified
- Flash Point Non-Flammable
- Application Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Application Time Must remain above 50 degrees for over 72 hrs.
- Dry Time 4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Functional Cure 48 to 72 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete, Mortar, Masonry & Stucco.
- Application Thin Crack Repair 1/8"-3/8"
- For Use With Crack Repair
- Characteristics Self-leveling, Remains Flexible, Latex-based
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 3XJC3FLEXKRETE
Price $232.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.