Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Solenoid Valve, 2-Way, 1 In, NC, PVC
- Item # 11K443
- Mfr. Model # EASMT6V22W20-PV
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.26 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Valve
- Body MaterialPVC
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1"
- Orifice Dia.21/32"
- Coefficient of Volume4.20
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure15 psi
- OperationDirect Acting
- Max. Flow Rate10.8 gpm
- NEMA Rating4
- Max. Fluid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Seal MaterialViton
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- Coil EnclosureWatertight and Dust Tight
- Electrical ConnectionsDIN
- Overall Length4"
- Overall Width1-1/2"
- Overall Height7"
- ApplicationFor Use in Severe Service Applications with Most Liquids, Including Acids, Caustics, Chlorine Solutions, Solvents and Ultrapure Fluids.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.