Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, D/D, Haz Loc, 115/230 V, HP 1/3
- Item # 3MPV4
- Mfr. Model # PLA15XS4P
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4173
- Shipping Weight 54.0 lbs.
- TypeHazardous Location, Direct Drive Forward Curve
- Wheel Dia. (In.)5.90
- Wheel Width (In.)5.92
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP#
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP250
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP150
- dBA @ 5 Feet54
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)140
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)102
- Full Load Amps6.6/3.3
- Motor HP1/3
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor TypeHazardous Location, Capacitor Run
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Motor Frame71
- Bearing TypeBall
- Shaft Dia. (In.)14 mm
- Height (In.)16.13
- Width (In.)14.16
- Depth (In.)18.82
- Inlet Dia. (In.)4.92
- Outlet Dia. (In.)4.92
- Wheel TypeForward Curve
- Wheel MaterialPolypropylene
- Blower RPM1725
- Housing MaterialGray and Green Polypropylene
- Agency ComplianceMotors are UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Applications, CommentsDesigned to Exhaust Fumes from Highly Corrosive Environments Such as Laboratories, Chemical Plants and Hospitals
- IncludesHazardous Location Motor for Class I Group D, Class II Groups F and G, Division 1 and Division 2 and Motor Mounting Base
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This motor is not speed controllable. If you can use a 3 phase equivalent you can use a VFD for speed control.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.