Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Valve, 2-Way, 1/2 In, NC, PP
- Item # 11K461
- Mfr. Model # EAST4V6W11-PP
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4033
- Shipping Weight 1.19 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Valve
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1/2"
- Orifice Dia.3/16"
- Coefficient of Volume0.50
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure140 psi
- OperationDirect Acting
- NEMA Rating4X
- Max. Fluid Temp.180 Degrees F
- Seal MaterialViton
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- Coil EnclosureWatertight and Dust Tight
- Electrical ConnectionsDIN
- Overall Length2-3/16"
- Overall Width2-3/16"
- Overall Height4-9/16"
- ApplicationFor Use in Severe Service Applications with Most Liquids, Including Acids, Caustics, Chlorine Solutions, Solvents and Ultrapure Fluids.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.