Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Coating MaterialNitrile
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use EnvironmentOily
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantYes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level4
- ANSI Abrasion CyclesGreater Than 3000
- ANSI Cut Grams1663
- ANSI Puncture NewtonsGreater Than 100
- Coating CoveragePalm
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- Palm MaterialNitrile/Dyneema(R)
- Finger MaterialNitrile/Dyneema(R)
- StandardsANSI F1790, EN388
- ApplicationMetal Stamping, Electronics Assembly, Wire And Junction Box Applications And Assembly Within Metal Housings
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Hand Protection (9081)
- Abrasion-Resistant Gloves (2691)
- Cut-Resistant Gloves (2290)
- Knit Wrist Gloves (1787)
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves (1710)
- Coated Gloves (1492)
- Assembly Gloves (1415)
- Chemical-Resistant Gloves (1371)
- Nitrile-Coated Gloves (789)
- Oil-Resistant Gloves (462)
- Seamless-Knit Gloves (261)
- Dyneema Gloves (173)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.