Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPico(TM) Wireless Remote Control
- Number of Buttons2
- Range30 ft.
- Communication MethodRF
- StandardsFCC (USA), IC (Canada), COFETEL (Mexico), SUTEL (Costa Rica)
- Includes(1) CR2032 Battery
- Description/Special FeaturesFlexible And Easy To Use Device That Allows User To Control Lutron(R) Wireless Load Control Devices From Anywhere In The Space. Easy Reconfiguration For Use As- Handheld Remote, Wall Mount Control (With Or Without Faceplate; Faceplate Adapter Kit Sold Separately), Car Visor Control (Car Visor Clip Sold Separately), A Table Top Control (Table Top Pedestal Sold Separately). Battery Powered Pico(R) Wireless Control Requires No Wiring. 10 Year Battery Life. Can Provide Control To Blinds, Curtains Or Lighting Devices.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.