Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Survival Kit, Red, 8inHx14inLx14inW
- Item # 31AR18
- Mfr. Model # 90489
- UNSPSC # 42172009
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.7 lbs.
- ItemSurvival Kit
- Number of Components144
- People Served24
- Case MaterialFabric
- IncludesAluminized Rescue Blanket, (24) Packets of Purified Water, (24) High Calorie Food Bars, Crank Radio Flashlight, Whistle, Scissors, Tweezers, First Aid Guide, (16) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandages, 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, First Aid Tape, (5) 4" x 4" Gauze Pads, 4" Conforming Gauze Roll, Two Pair Nitrile Gloves, (4) Sterile Eye Pads, (30) Alcohol Wipes, (6) Burn Cream Packets, (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 4 oz. Eyewash, Sterile Eye Cup, 4" Elastic Wrap, Instant Cold Pack, Triangular Bandage, (4) Knuckle Bandages, (4) Fingertip Bandages
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.