Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid and Eye Wash, Bulk, 160Pcs
- Item # 36N063
- Mfr. Model # 24-500G
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.1 lbs.
- Item First Aid and Eye Wash Station
- Mount Type Portable
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 160
- People Served 25
- Case Material Plastic with Weatherproof Gasket
- Color White
- Waterproof Yes
- Height 19"
- Width 4"
- Depth 6"
- Color Code No
- Includes (1) 16 oz. Eye Flush Bottle, (1000) 1" x 3" Plastic Adhesive Strips, (5) 4" x 4" Sterile Gauze Pads, (1) Large Wound Pad, (1) 4" Gauze Bandage, (1) 40" Triangular Bandage, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. Adhesive Tape Roll, (4) Latex Exam Gloves, (30) Antiseptic Wipes, (6) 0.9g First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, (6) 0.5g Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, (1) Instant Cold Pack, (1) Scissor, (1) Forceps, (1) First Aid ANSI 2009 Version Guide
- Standards ANSI Standard Z308.1-2009 for the First Aid Kit. ANSI Z358.1-2009 (As a Personal Eye Wash Only)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.