Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Unitized, 207Pcs, 75 Ppl
- Item # 39N577
- Mfr. Model # 90300G
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # 2467
- Shipping Weight 5.7 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components207
- People Served75
- Case MaterialMetal
- Number of Shelves2
- Color CodeBlue-Clean, Red-Protect, Green-Treat
- Includes(10) First Aid/Burn Cream, (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (15) Bzk Antiseptic Wipes, (40) Alcohol Pads, (50) 1"x3" Plastic Bandages, (50) 3/4"x3" Plastic Bandages, (5) Knuckle Bandages, (5) Fingertip Bandages, (10) 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (1) 2" Gauze Roll, (1) 3" Gauze Roll, (1) 5"x9" Combine Dressing, (1) First Aid Tape Roll 1", (1) First Aid Guide, (4) Nitrile Gloves, (1) Triangular Bandages, (1) Tweezers, (1) Scissors
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2009, OSHA Regulation 1910.151b
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.