Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit Refill
- Mount TypeRefill
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components370
- People Served100
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeBlue-Clean, Red-Protect, Green-Treat
- For Use WithMfr. No. 90210
- Includes(10) Castille Soap Towelettes, (1) Hand Sanitizer Packets, (10) Sting Relief Pads, (10) First Aid/Burn Cream, (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (30) Bzk Antiseptic Wipes, (40) Alcohol Pads, (50) 1"x3" Fabric Bandages, (50) 3/4" x 3" Plastic Bandages, (10) Fabric Fingertip Bandages, (10) Fabric Knuckle Bandages, (10) 1.5"x1.5" Patch Bandages, (20) 3/8"x1.75" Junior Bandages, (10) Butterfly Bandages, (10) 2"x2" Gauze Pads, (10) 3"x3" Gauze Pads, (1) 2" Roll Gauze, (1) 3" Roll Gauze, (1) 5"x9" Tauma Pad, (1) First Aid Roll Tape, (10) Mole Skin Bandage (1) First Aid Guide, (50) Finger Cots, (6) Nitrile Gloves, (1) CPR Shield, (1) 2"x 5 yd. Elastic Wrap, (1) Triangular Bandage, (2) .5 oz. Eyewash, (1) Tweezers, (1) Scissors
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2009, OSHA Regulation 1910.151b
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.