Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Rockwell Hardness Tester, Analog
- Item # 19D354
- Mfr. Model # RHT-150
- UNSPSC # 41114611
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 198.42 lbs.
- Item Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Type Analog
- Scales HRA, HRB, HRC
- Measuring Range 20 to 88HRA, 20 to 100HRB, 20 to 70HRC
- Resolution 0.5HR
- Indenter Diamond, Ball Indenter
- Work Surface Width (In.) 7.87"
- Work Surface Depth (In.) 6.49"
- Max. Workpiece Height (In.) 8"
- Includes Diamond Penetrator,1/16"Steel Ball Penetrator,Rockwell Standardized Test Block: 5 Pieces,Large Flat Anvil,Small Flat Anvil,V-Notch Anvil
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.