Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
14" Cut-Off Wheel, 0.11" Thickness, HRC 20-30, Metalographic, Silicon Carbide, PK10
- Item # 19D231
- Mfr. Model # ML-414
- UNSPSC # 23131503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.0 lbs.
- Item Cut-Off Wheel
- Wheel Type Metalographic
- Diameter 14"
- Thickness 0.11"
- Abrasive Material Silicon Carbide
- Hardness HRC 20-30
- Color Black
- Application For Use With Cutting Machine
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Grinding Abrasive Wheels (2926)
- Knife Sharpeners (870)
- Bench Grinder Abrasive Wheels (730)
- Pedestal Abrasive Wheels (706)
- Bench Grinding Wheels (705)
- Pedestal Grinding Wheels (703)
- Knife Grinding Wheels (642)
- Bench Abrasive Wheels (641)
- Knife-Sharpening Grinding Wheels (640)
- Toolroom Abrasive Wheels (593)
- Toolroom Wheels (592)
- Toolroom Grinding Wheels (559)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.