Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Dock Light, 15W, 32In, SS Arm, 120V
- Item # 40D470
- Mfr. Model # ID5L32-120
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 661
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item LED Dock Light
- Lamp Watts 15
- Voltage 120
- Lamp Included Yes
- Number of Arms 1
- Arm Length 32"
- Cord Length 7.5 ft.
- Standards ETL Listed for damp locations
- LED Replacement For 150W PAR Fixtures
- Lighthead Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Arm Material Stainless Steel
- Switch Type On/Off Toggle
- Swivel Angle Infinitely Adjustable
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Mounting Type Mounts to a wall or I-Beam with four bolts
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.