Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Lighting UPS, 20W, 120/277VAC
- Item # 12X244
- Mfr. Model # ELI-S-20
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.3 lbs.
- ItemRechargeable Emergency Lighting UPS
- MountingDesk Top/Rack/Tower
- VA Rating10.8VA
- Input Voltage120/277VAC
- Input Current90mA
- Output Voltage120/277VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)90 min.
- Number of OutletsHardwired
- Outlet TypeHardwire
- Automatic Volts RegulationNo
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time0 msec
- Input ConnectionHardwired
- Special FeaturesFused Output Load Connections, The Philips Bodine ELI-S-20 Emergency Lighting Micro Inverter Works In Conjunction With A Fluorescent or LED Fixture to Create An Emergency Lighting System
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
- Display TypeLED
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (933)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (929)
- Backup Batteries (373)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (301)
- Backup Systems, UPS (281)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (280)
- UPS Systems (280)
- Power Surge (278)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (278)
- Power Inverters (61)
- Emergency Lighting Inverters (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.