Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Pack, 320W, 120-277V
- Item # 4AYN6
- Mfr. Model # FPL320PMAL-8
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.58 lbs.
- ItemWall Pack
- Lamp TypePulse Start Metal Halide
- Lamp Watts320
- Voltage120 /277
- Socket TypeMogul
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not IncludedLamp Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3APK2
- Lens TypeClear Tempered Glass
- Reflector MaterialSpecular Aluminum
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBronze Polyester Powder
- IncludesMounting Box
- Light DistributionType II, III, IV
- StandardsUL Listed for Wet Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3777)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1113)
- Wall Lighting Fixtures (883)
- Outdoor Lighting (758)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (700)
- Lighting Fixture Wall Packs (203)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (180)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (159)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (141)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (101)
- Wall HID Fixtures (76)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Wall Packs (59)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (56)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.