Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motion Sensor, White, 120V
- Item # 4LPK2
- Mfr. Model # NBA2150WHT
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.8 lbs.
- ItemMotion Sensor With Adjustable Heads
- Max. Load300W
- Coverage3200 sq. ft.
- Viewing Angle270 Degrees
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum Head With Polycarbonate Sensor
- Housing FinishWhite
- Lamp TypeTwin 150 Watt Quartz Halogen
- Sensor TypePassive Infrared Motion Sensor
- StandardsUL Listed, Weatherproof
- IncludesFixture With Sensor, Mounting Hardware And Lamps, Adjustable Heads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3590)
- Outdoor Lighting (751)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (680)
- Waterproof Lighting Fixtures (110)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (84)
- Halogen Lighting Fixtures (73)
- Security Lighting (47)
- Motion Sensor Lighting Fixtures (37)
- Motion Sensor Lights (36)
- Halogen Floodlights (23)
- Quartz Halogen Floodlights (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.