Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Lamp, PAR38, E26,13W, 2700K
- Item # 46C244
- Mfr. Model # 454744
- UNSPSC # 39112102
- Catalog Page # 662
- Shipping Weight 1.08 lbs.
- ItemLED Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapePAR/BR
- Lamp ShapePAR38
- Lamp TypeReflector-PAR
- Dimmable / Non-DimmableDimmable
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- LED Replacement For90W HAL
- Initial Lumens900
- Color Temp.2700K
- Light ColorSoft White
- Average Life25,000 hr.
- Max. Overall Length5.2"
- Lamp Dia.4.8"
- Beam Angle36
- Lamp Designation120V PAR38 13W 35D 2700K 900 D SO
- Energy Star CompliantYes
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.