Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Lamp, A21,120V, 1180L, 2700K
- Item # 22XW64
- Mfr. Model # 432187
- UNSPSC # 39112102
- Catalog Page # 661
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Lamp Shape A
- Lamp Shape A21
- Lamp Type A-Shape
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 15
- Voltage 120
- LED Replacement For 75W INC/18W-20W CFL
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Initial Lumens 1180
- Color Temp. 2700K
- Light Color Soft White
- CRI 83
- Average Life 25,000 hr.
- Max. Overall Length 4.8"
- Lamp Dia. 3.8"
- Lamp Designation 15A21/END/2700-WHT DIM 6/1
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.