Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Lighting Relay Control, 20 Amp Max Output Current
- Item # 12X243
- Mfr. Model # GTD20A
- UNSPSC # 26131803
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.1 lbs.
- Item Emergency Lighting Relay Control
- Output Current 20 Amp Max
- Input Voltage 120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current 45 mA (Sensing Circuit Only)
- Input Power 4.0 Watts (Sensing Circuit Only)
- Height 9"
- Width 6"
- Depth 3.5"
- For Use With Auxiliary Generator or Central Inverter System to Power Lighting Loads
- Standards UL Listed for US and Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.