Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HID Ballast Kit, Metal Halide, 150 W
- Item # 1FYG1
- Mfr. Model # 71A5492-001D
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 678
- Shipping Weight 8.1 lbs.
- Item HID Ballast Kit
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Start Type Pulse
- Lamp Watts 150
- ANSI Code M102/M142
- Input Watts 185
- Input Voltage 120/208/240/277
- Ballast Type Core and Coil
- Ballast Family HID Magnetic
- Number of Lamps 1
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Operating Amps @ 120V 1.6
- Operating Amps @ 208V 1
- Operating Amps @ 240V 0.8
- Operating Amps @ 277V 0.7
- Insulation Class H
- Length 3-15/16"
- Width 3-7/8"
- Height 2-7/8"
- Includes 16micron F Capacitor, Core, Coil, Ignitor, Mounting Bracket, Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
- Philips Advance Ballast Kit Diagram
- Philips Advance Ballast Fig K Diagram
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips 71A5492 Spec Sheet
- Philips HID Replace Kits Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.