Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Ballast, T5 Lamps, 120/277V
- Item # 5AAL4
- Mfr. Model # ICN2S28N35I
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.82 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Ballast
- Start TypeProgrammed
- Lamp TypeT5 Lamps
- Ballast FamilyCentium(TM)
- Number of Lamps1 or 2
- Light OutputNormal
- Min. Starting Temp.0 Degrees F
- Amps AC0.07 to 0.23
- Input Watts17 to 61
- Number of F14T5 Lamps1 or 2
- Number of F21T5 Lamps1 or 2
- Number of F28T5 Lamps1 or 2
- Wiring TypeSeries
- Ballast Factor1
- Power FactorGreater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic DistortionLess Than 10%
- Special FeaturesConstant Current
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
remote mounted 2' away from bulb
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.