Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Ballast, F54T5 Lamps, 120/277V
- Item # 1FYE5
- Mfr. Model # ICN-4S54-90C-2LS-G
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 611
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type High Output
- Start Type Programmed
- Lamp Type F54T5 Lamps
- Ballast Family Centium(TM)
- Number of Lamps 3 or 4
- Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Amps AC 2.00 to 0.86
- Input Watts 234 to 240
- Number of F54T5 Lamps 3 or 4
- Wiring Type Series
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.97
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 16-11/16"
- Width 1-3/16"
- Height 1-3/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips ICN4S5490C2LSG Spec Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips High Output Application Guide
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.