Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Ballast, T12 Lamps, 120/277V
- Item # 4FZN3
- Mfr. Model # ICN-2S40-N
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 670
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Ballast
- Start TypeRapid
- Lamp TypeT12 Lamps
- Ballast FamilyCentium(TM)
- Number of Lamps1 or 2
- Light OutputNormal
- Min. Starting Temp.50 Degrees F
- Amps AC0.62 to 0.26
- Input Watts70 to 72
- Number of F30T12 Lamps2
- Number of F34T12 Lamps2
- Number of F40T12 Lamps2
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps2
- Wiring TypeSeries
- Ballast Factor0.85
- Power FactorGreater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic DistortionLess Than 20%
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips ICN2S40N Spec Sheet
- Philips Electronic T12 Ballasts Brochure
- Philips Magnetic To Electronic T12 Cross Reference Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.