Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Ballast, T8 Lamps, 120/277V
- Item # 2MCX5
- Mfr. Model # ICN-2P32-N
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 609
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Start Type Instant
- Lamp Type T8 Lamps
- Ballast Family Centium(TM)
- Number of Lamps 1 or 2
- Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.50 to 0.21
- Input Watts 59
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F28T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F40T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Height 1"
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips ICN2P32N Spec Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
- Philips Advance Ballast Compatibility Guide
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.