Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CFL Ballast, Electronic, 29W, 120/277V
- Item # 4ZZ33
- Mfr. Model # ICF-2S13-H1-LDK
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 675
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemCFL Ballast
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Ballast FamilySmartMate(R)
- Input Watts29
- Min. Starting Temp.0 Degrees F
- Dimension ReferenceA38
- Base Type4 Pin
- Start TypeRapid
- Number of Lamps1 or 2
- Light OutputNormal
- Special FeaturesDual Connector
- Number of F13BX Lamps1 or 2
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
- Philips ICF CFL Advance SmartMate Ballast Guide
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.