Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Ballast, Electronic, F32T8 Lamp
- Item # 1N128
- Mfr. Model # REL4P32LWSC
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Start Type Instant
- Lamp Type T8 Lamps
- Ballast Family Standard
- Number of Lamps 4
- Voltage 120
- Light Output Low
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.82
- Input Watts 98
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F25T12 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F40T8 Lamps 3
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 3
- Ballast Factor 0.75
- Power Factor Greater Than0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 20%
- Special Features Low Light Output, Small Case
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-11/16"
- Height 1-3/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.