Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Sensor Rod Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 5RZN4
- Mfr. Model # ST1033-USC3
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.8 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 1/3
- Switch Type Sensor Rod
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 3.8
- Dia. 7-1/2"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 13-3/4"
- Max. Head 31 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 9
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 20
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 10"
- Off Point 120"
- On Point 1"
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Aluminum
- Top Material Aluminum
- Impeller Material EP
- Duty Continuous
- RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Shaft Seal (2) Carbon/Ceramic, (1) Buna N
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC, Buna N
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Features Energy Efficient Permanent Split Capacitor, Piggy-Back Dual Float Switch with Protective Cage, Continuous Duty Rated, Dual Carbon/Ceramic Seals, Water Cooled - No Oil to Leak
- Standards UL
- Includes 5RZN3, Hose Clamp, Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.