Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSubmersible Sewage Pump
- Pump TypeAutomatic
- Switch TypeSensor
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- HousingCast Iron
- Top MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Discharge Size2"-NPT
- Max. Dia. Solids2"
- Off PointN/A"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head78
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head77
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head25
- Max. Head23 ft.
- Max. Temp.104 Degrees F
- Thermal ProtectionYes
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Bearing TypeBall
- Shaft SealCarbon/Ceramic
- StandardsUL Listed
- Warranty3 yr. Limited
- IncludesPump, USC3 with Controller, Corrosion Proof Mounting Strap, Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This 10 Seconds is the amount of time the pump runs after the control turns of the pump. So this unit will run an additional 10 seconds anfer the float switch turns off..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.