Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOven Conveyor Chain Lubricant
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeJug
- BaseSynthetic Ester Mixture
- ColorMilky White
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 605 Degrees F
- Flash Point605 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity0.95
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationIncidental Contact with Food In/Around Food Processing Equipment on Bakery Conveyor Roller Ball Bearing Chains, Pin/Roller Chains, Tortilla Chains, Slides, Gears
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 Guidelines, meets all the requirements of FDA regulations 21 CFR 178.3750
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (242)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Chain Lubricants (131)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Graphite Lubricants (35)
- Synthetic Conveyor Oils (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.