Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Synthetic EP Gear Lubricant ISO 220
- Item # 6HXL7
- Mfr. Model # GEARSYN EP-220-005
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.1 lbs.
- Item Gear and Bearing Oil
- Base Polyalphaolefin
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- SAE Grade 90
- ISO Viscosity Grade 220
- Viscosity Index 134
- Color Clear/Straw
- Temp. Range -45 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Pour Point -45 Degrees C
- Flash Point 221 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load 65 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 213 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 26.4 cSt
- Application For Gear Systems Operating in the Food Processing Industries
- For Use With Gear Systems
- Standards NSF H-2, AGMA 9005-D94, API GL-4, U.S. Steel 224
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.