Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Synthetic Gear Oil ISO 460
- Item # 6HXL4
- Mfr. Model # GEARSYN FGG-460-055
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 458.0 lbs.
- ItemGear Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE Grade140
- ISO Viscosity Grade460
- Viscosity Index142
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 565 Degrees F
- Pour Point-18 Degrees C
- Flash Point445 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.883
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C483 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C40 cSt
- ApplicationFor Gear Systems Operating in the Food Processing Industries
- For Use WithGear Systems
- StandardsNSF H-1, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (763)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (322)
- Gear Lubricants (273)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Gear Oils (239)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Synthetic Gear Oils (102)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- FDA-Approved Oils (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.