Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Synthetic High Temp Grease
- Item # 3NLK4
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE SYNGEL FG-750
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 3464
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Grease
- BaseSynthetic Hydrocarbon (PAO)/Inorganic Thickener
- Size14 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- ColorTranslucent White
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point500 Degrees F
- Dropping Point620 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.49mm
- Specific Gravity0.925
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C460
- Viscosity @ 100C46.5
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing Equipment, Pharmaceutical, Meat/Poultry, Beverage/Packaging Industries, Will Not Emulsify, Performs in Wet Environments
- StandardsASTM, FDA Regulation 21 CFR 178.3570
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.