Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Syn Hydraulic Oil, Food Grade, 55gal, ISO46
- Item # 6HXK3
- Mfr. Model # HYSN FGH-46-055
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 427.0 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- BaseSynthetic Hydrocarbon
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- SAE Grade15W
- ISO Viscosity Grade46
- Viscosity Index135
- Temp. Range-63 Degrees to 510 Degrees F
- Pour Point-63 Degrees F
- Flash Point482 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.831
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C46.8 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C7.79 cSt
- ApplicationFor Hydraulic Systems Operating in the Food Processing Industries
- For Use WithHydraulic Systems
- StandardsNSF H-1, USDA, FDA. 21 CFR 1778.3570
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.