Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade SemiSyn Gear Oil ISO 680
- Item # 6HXH0
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE GEAR FG-680-055
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 445.0 lbs.
- Item Gear Oil
- Base Semi-Synthetic
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade 140
- ISO Viscosity Grade 680
- Viscosity Index 136
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range -6 Degrees to 490 Degrees F
- Pour Point -21 Degrees C
- Flash Point 238 Degrees c
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.99 at 68 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 700 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 54.3 cSt
- Application For Gear Systems Operating in the Food Processing Industries
- For Use With Gear Systems
- Standards NSF H-1, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.