Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multipurpose Synthetic Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2HTJ6
- Mfr. Model # PETRO-GARD PURE LUBE
- UNSPSC # 15121806
- Catalog Page # 3064
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- Item Multipurpose Synthetic Lubricant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Polyol Ester
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 655 Degrees F
- Flash Point 604 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.99
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Prevents Rust By Dispersing Water for Casters, Roller Bearing, Pin/Roller Chains in Ovens, Tortilla Ovens, Bike, Motorcycle Chains, Car, Truck Doors; Sports Equipment, Lawn Equipment
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, Meets USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Net Weight 11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.