Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultipurpose Synthetic Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BasePolyol Ester
- Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 655 Degrees F
- Flash Point604 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC ContentNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.99
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationPrevents Rust By Dispersing Water for Casters, Roller Bearing, Pin/Roller Chains in Ovens, Tortilla Ovens, Bike, Motorcycle Chains, Car, Truck Doors; Sports Equipment, Lawn Equipment
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 Guidelines
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- Rust Preventives (376)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (168)
- Chain Lubricants (130)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (99)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (52)
- Chain and Pin Lubricants (50)
- Bar And Chain Oils (45)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Chain and Cable Oils (43)
- Bar and Chain Oils (41)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (19)
- Polyol Ester Lubricants (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.