Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oven Chain Lubricant, 5 gal., Jug
- Item # 6HXG1
- Mfr. Model # OPTI-LUBE 220-005
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.5 lbs.
- ItemOven Chain Lubricant
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypeJug
- BasePolyol Ester
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 695 Degrees F
- Flash Point640 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC ContentNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.98
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationLubrication of Oven Chains
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Rust Preventives (466)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (429)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (322)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (170)
- Chain Lubricants (135)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (106)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (103)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (50)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Bar And Chain Oils (43)
- Chain and Cable Oils (42)
- Bar and Chain Oils (39)
- Synthetic Conveyor Oils (24)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (19)
- Polyol Ester Lubricants (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.