Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oven Conveyor Chain Lubricant, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 6HXG0
- Mfr. Model # HT-2000-055
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 480.0 lbs.
- Item Oven Conveyor Chain Lubricant
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Base Polyol Ester
- Color Amber
- Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 655 Degrees F
- Flash Point 608 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.99
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Lubrication of Oven Chains
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, Meets USDA 1998 H-2 Guidelines
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Rust Preventives (460)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (351)
- Chain Lubricants (308)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (165)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (49)
- Bar and Chain Oils (45)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Bar And Chain Oils (42)
- Chain and Cable Oils (42)
- Synthetic Conveyor Oils (24)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (19)
- Polyol Ester Lubricants (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.