Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mineral Gear Oil, Food Grade, 5 gal.
- Item # 40P274
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE FMO 220-005
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 39.0 lbs.
- Item Gear and Food Machinery Oil
- Base Pure White Oil
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- SAE Grade 50
- ISO Viscosity Grade 220
- Viscosity Index 104
- Color White
- Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Pour Point -12 Degrees C
- Flash Point 232 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear 0.45mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 220 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 21.34 cSt
- Application Enclosed Gearboxes, Heavy Duty Chains, Bearings, Blowers, Slideways and Guide Post
- For Use With All types of food processing equipment and gear boxes
- Standards NSF H-1, ASTM
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.