Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oven Conveyor Chain Lubricant, 5 gal. Bucket
- Item # 3NLK2
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE WHITE-GRAPHITE FG-220
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # 3457
- Shipping Weight 48.2 lbs.
- Item Oven Conveyor Chain Lubricant
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Base Synthetic Ester Mixture
- Color Milky White
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 605 Degrees F
- Flash Point 605 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 0%
- Specific Gravity 0.95
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Incidental Contact with Food In/Around Food Processing Equipment on Bakery Conveyor Roller Ball Bearing Chains, Pin/Roller Chains, Tortilla Chains, Slides, Gears
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 Guidelines, meets all the requirements of FDA regulations 21 CFR 178.3750
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (351)
- Chain Lubricants (308)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (268)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Graphite Lubricants (37)
- Synthetic Conveyor Oils (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.