Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade SemiSyn Hydraulic Oil ISO 68
- Item # 3NLL6
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE HYDRAULIC FG-68-001
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 3468
- Shipping Weight 8.3 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- BaseSemi-Synthetic Blend
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeCan
- SAE Grade20W
- ISO Viscosity Grade68
- Viscosity Index100
- Temp. Range5 Degrees to 445 Degrees F
- Pour Point-5 Degrees F
- Flash Point450 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.870
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C68 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C8.76 cSt
- ApplicationFor Food Processing Equipment, Air Compressors, Airline Applications, High Pressure Hydraulic Systems, Cooler Conveyor and Proofer Conveyor Chains
- StandardsNSF H-1 Registered For Incidental Contact With Food, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (808)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Hydraulic Oil Lubricants (256)
- Hydraulic Oils (256)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Air Compressor Lubricants (109)
- Air Compressor Oils (102)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (76)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Synthetic Air Compressor Lubricants (56)
- FDA-Approved Oils (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.