Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade SemiSyn Hydraulic Oil ISO 68
- Item # 3NLL6
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE HYDRAULIC FG-68-001
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 3077
- Shipping Weight 8.3 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Oil
- Base Semi-Synthetic Blend
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Can
- SAE Grade 20W
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Viscosity Index 100
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 445 Degrees F
- Pour Point -5 Degrees F
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.870
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 68 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 8.76 cSt
- Application For Food Processing Equipment, Air Compressors, Airline Applications, High Pressure Hydraulic Systems, Cooler Conveyor and Proofer Conveyor Chains
- Standards NSF H-1 Registered For Incidental Contact With Food, FDA Approved, Meet USDA 1998 Guidelines
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (922)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (441)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (361)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (267)
- Hydraulic Oils (258)
- Hydraulic Oil Lubricants (257)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (245)
- Food-Grade Oils (213)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (166)
- Air Compressor Lubricants (136)
- Air Compressor Oils (132)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (112)
- High-Temperature Oils (72)
- Synthetic Air Compressor Lubricants (53)
- FDA-Approved Oils (35)
- High-Pressure Oils (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.