Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade SemiSyn Gear Oil ISO 460
- Item # 3NLK9
- Mfr. Model # FOODSAFE GEAR FG-460-001
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 3467
- Shipping Weight 7.9 lbs.
- ItemGear Oil
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeCan
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade460
- Viscosity Index129
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 445 Degrees F
- Pour Point-18 Degrees C
- Flash Point445 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.883
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C483 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C40.2 cSt
- ApplicationFor Gear Systems Operating In The Food Processing, Beverage, and Packaging Industries, Meat and Poultry Processing, Fruit/Vegetable Processing, Bakeries, Pharmaceutical Plants and Proofer Ovens
- StandardsNSF H-1, Food Grade ISO 460 Gear Lubricant
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (808)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Gear Lubricants (273)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Gear Oils (239)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Synthetic Gear Oils (102)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- FDA-Approved Oils (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.