Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Cooler Conveyor Chain Oil
- Item # 6HXJ0
- Mfr. Model # CR FG-10-005
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 39.25 lbs.
- ItemCooler Conveyor Chain Lubricant
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypeBucket
- Temp. Range-67 Degrees to 510 Degrees F
- Flash Point460 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC ContentNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.82
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationRefrigerated, Room Temperature, Cooler Rack Conveyor Chain Applications Where Incidental Food Contact May Occur
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA H-1 1998 Guidelines, Complies with the Requirements of F.D.A. 21 CFR 1778.3570
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Chain Lubricants (133)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- Cable Lubricants (68)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (52)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Pulling Lubricants (48)
- Bar And Chain Oils (45)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Cable Pulling Lubricants (43)
- Chain and Cable Oils (43)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.