Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRTV Silicone Sealant
- TypeHigh Temp.
- Size7.5 oz.
- Temp. Range-65 to 650 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.05
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Full Cure24 hr.
- Application Time2 min.
- SubstratesAluminum, Brass, Iron, Steel, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Wood
- CharacteristicsSingle Component, Room Temp Vulcanizing Compound, Low Volatility, Fills Gaps Up to 0.25"
- ApplicationUsed for Sealing Panels, Window Plates, Oven Doors, and Flues
- StandardsMeets Mil-Spec Mil-A-46106B, Type I and Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 51
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.