Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
RTV Silicone Sealant, 13 oz Cartridge
- Item # 3DPK1
- Mfr. Model # 24105
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.94 lbs.
- ItemRTV Silicone Sealant
- TypeIncreased Oil Resistance
- Size13 oz.
- Temp. Range-65 to 500 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.26
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Full Cure24 hr.
- Application Time2 min.
- SubstratesAluminum, Brass, Iron, Steel, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Wood
- CharacteristicsFast Curing, Sensor Safe, Low Odor, Noncorrosive, Fills Gaps up to 0.25"
- ApplicationUse on Rigid Or Flexible Flanges, Also on Pump Housings, Machine Tools, Compressors, Gearboxes, Transmission Pans, Valve Covers, and Oil Pans
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.