Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solid Pavement Repair Patch, 30 lb. Size, Pail Container Type, Coverage: 3 sq. ft. x 1" depth
- Item # 13R450
- Mfr. Model # PP-30-CP
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3129
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Item Pavement Repair Patch
- Form Solid
- Color Black
- Size 30 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 3 sq. ft. x 1" depth
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 250 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Time 0.08 hr.
- Dry Time Immediately
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Adheres To Asphalt, Concrete, Steel, Wood
- Application May Be Used In Any Temperature Or Weather Condition, Pour Directly From The Bag
- For Use With Asphalt or Concrete Pavement
- Characteristics Paving Repair Compound Rapidly, Safely and Effectively Patches Potholes, Utility Cuts and Cracks or other Parking Area Problems, Bonds Equally Well to Dry or Damp or Wet Surfaces
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The phone number to Grainger is 1-800-323-0620.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.