Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Permanent Pavement Repair, 60 lb., Bag
- Item # 3ZC17
- Mfr. Model # PP-60-C
- UNSPSC # 30121601
- Catalog Page # 3129
- Shipping Weight 60.0 lbs.
- ItemPavement Repair Patch
- Size60 lb.
- Container TypeBag
- Coverage6 sq. ft.
- Flash Point250 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Time0.08 hr.
- Dry TimeImmediately
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Adheres ToAsphalt, Concrete, Steel, Wood
- ApplicationMay Be Used In Any Temperature Or Weather Condition, Pour Directly From The Bag
- For Use WithAsphalt or Concrete Pavement
- CharacteristicsPaving Repair Compound Rapidly, Safely and Effectively Patches Potholes, Utility Cuts and Cracks or other Parking Area Problems, Bonds Equally Well to Dry or Damp or Wet Surfaces
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.