Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electric Vehicle Charger, Level 2
- Item # 13M597
- Mfr. Model # PS2000
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 66.0 lbs.
- ItemLevel 2 Commercial Electric Vehicle Charger
- Mount TypeWall or Pedestal
- Number of Connectors2
- Voltage208/240 VAC
- RFID ReaderYes
- Plug TypeSAE J1772
- Cable Length18 Ft.
- Communication PortCat5
- Enclosure RatingNEMA 3R
- Material of ConstructionStainless Steel
- ColorStainless Steel and Green
- Operating Temp.-22F to 131F
- StandardsUL, cUL, NEC, SAE
Compliance and Restrictions
PEP Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
PEP Stations are the premium solution to electric vehicle charging. Their distinctive styling provides the property owner with a design that is complimentary to building architecture, adding value, curb appeal, and supports a green commitment to reducing emissions.
PEP Stations Features
• Dual Port Level 2 Charging Station
• ADA Compliant
• Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel Construction
• High Visibility Coil Cord Cable Management
• Simple, easy to use weatherproof display
• Concrete Pedestal – No Unsightly Bollards Required
All PEP Stations require Internet access. This connectivity provides the following capabilities:
• Reporting – PEP maintains usage statistics on a per-station and aggregate basis. This information will be distributed to registered users on a monthly basis.
• Rate Management – Station Owners may set the hourly fee for credit card billing.
• Access Management – PEP Stations can be configured to accept Free Access Cards or Credit Card use.
• Hours of Operation – PEP Stations can be configured for time of day operation
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.