Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pleated Filter Cartridge, 20 Microns, Cellulose Filter Media, 10 gpm Flow Rate
- Item # 4BA91
- Mfr. Model # 155305-75
- UNSPSC # 40161502
- Catalog Page # 3799
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- ItemPleated Filter Cartridge
- Filter MediaCellulose
- Outside Dia.4-1/2"
- Flow Rate10 gpm
- Max. Temp.145 Degrees F
- ApplicationDrinking Water
- For Use With20" Big Blue Housings
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- Item # 4RP83AQUA-PURE
Price $91.65 / each
- Item # 4BA93Graded Density Filter Cartridge, 5 Microns, Dual Gradient Polypropylene Filter Media, 20 gpm Flow RaPENTEK
Price $39.55 / each
- Item # 4BA95Graded Density Filter Cartridge, 1 Microns, Dual Gradient Polypropylene Filter Media, 20 gpm Flow RaPENTEK
Price $41.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.