Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Filter System, 1/4 In NPT, 0.5 gpm
- Item # 4BB53
- Mfr. Model # 160016-75
- UNSPSC # 40161502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- ItemWater Filter System
- Flow Rate0.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Service Life1200 gal.
- With Gauge/Without GaugeWithout Gauge
- With Valve/Without ValveWith Valve
- Overall Height14"
- Overall Width10-1/2"
- Max. Temp.100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required2
- Cartridges Required2-3/4" x 9-3/4" Cartridges
- Connection1/4" NPT
- ColorBlue and White
- ReducesChlorine, Taste, Odor, Lead, Mercury, Asbestos, Cyst, and VOC's
- Head MaterialPolypropylene
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- StandardsNSF 42
- IncludesHousings, Cartridges, Saddle Valve, Tubing's, Faucet, Metering Shutoff Device and Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
- Certified Low Lead Filters (451)
- Water Filters (391)
- Carbon Media Filters (313)
- Cartridge Filters (295)
- Water System Filters (233)
- Filter Housings (198)
- Kitchen Faucets (188)
- Taste and Odor Filters (172)
- Water Filter Systems (155)
- Beverage Filters (134)
- Chlorine Removal Filters (129)
- In-Line Filters (122)
- Food Service Faucets (103)
- Contaminant Filters (60)
- Cyst Removal Filters (53)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.