Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSafety Approved Headlamp
- Battery SizeAA
- Number of Batteries4
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time2.75/17 hr.
- Lamp TypeLED/Halogen
- Lamp Life40 hr.
- Light Output ModesHigh, Low
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialABS
- Weight with Batteries10.9 oz.
- Replacement LampsMfr. No. 2644C
- Number of Straps2
- Beam Distance20/46m
- Light Output16/29 lm
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Safety RatingClass 1 Div 2
- StandardsCE, EX, UL
- Includes(1) Halogen Lamp, (3) LEDs
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- LED Flashlights (758)
- Water-Resistant Flashlights (280)
- AA-Cell Flashlights (190)
- Safety-Approved Flashlights (184)
- Head Lights (181)
- Headlights (181)
- Helmet-Mount Flashlights (142)
- Hard Hat Flashlights (139)
- Headlamp Lighting (60)
- Halogen Flashlights (37)
- Firefighter Headlamps (17)
- Swivel-Head Flashlights (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.